Friday, January 4, 2013

Life in 3D

A few nights ago my roommate and I wanted to go see The Hobbit. I loved the book and I know the book is always better than the movie...but I was throroughly excited to see it....

So when I searched for showtimes and found only 3D showings at times before 9pm....I got angry. Life happens in 3D...so it makes sense that as technology progresses it wouold move to 3D. I get that. I get that its enjoyable, its an experience much more enhanced than the old school 2D movies. I get that. But I also understand that not everyone likes it. Some people are unable to see 3D because of vision loss. Some people find it sickening due to motion or light. Some people just don't like it.  So offer both. That's all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Amen Sista!

    PS. I just found your blog...I have one too, though I doubt you'd be interested, nor do I keep up with it!

    Miss you! ~Lory

    ReplyDelete